Hi everyone.
As soon as I saw Erin Applebee's first paper line for her company Little Wonders Scrapbooking I knew I had to have them. So unique, so different from all the paper manufacturers. Vibrant colours, Alice in Wonderland, so different from all the pastel colours on the market at the moment This coming from a girl who loves all things shabby chic. I was delighted when Erin asked me to be part of her Design Team and had so many ideas before the papers arrived. So here we are, my first creation for Little Wonders Scrapbooking. Come and join me as we go down the rabbit hole.....
I decided to alter a fully working clock as my first project. The background paper is fantastic and so different from my usual stuff. I used the Prima clock stencil to add texture. I then painted with Tim Holtz Distress paint in Brick Red. Finally a coat of Smooch Glitz Glam to add a touch of glitter.
I added the Finnabair Mechanicals clock by Prima and a little charm for the middle. Some flowers from Dusty Attic, some bling from ZVA, a touch of Pearl Accents and a little bow to finish. The beautiful black trim is available in the Little Wonders shop.
Thanks for joining me today as I debut Little Wonders first paper line. Congratulations Erin, you have done a fantastic job creating these beautiful papers. I can't wait to share some more of them with you all..
Jen xxx





Ahhhh...congratulations Ms. Altered Projects!!!Best of luck with the new DT and your friends paper line!
ReplyDelete